I Think I Know Who Killed Laura Palmer
I don't know where this day went. I guess it went where a lot of days this year have gone. And that place has completely eluded me. Maybe one day I will find them and get them all back.
It started kind of late and with my lack of motivation to do anything productive, I ended up crossing things to do off my list until all there was time for was watch Twin Peaks.
Julia called me around 12pm and said Jonathan Richman is playing the Khyber on June 14, but when I looked at my calendar, I noticed I had to work. I feel like that wouldn't be an issue if I didn't spend yesterday switching my work schedule around to go to California and the wedding with Kate in Reading. What I have learned from all this is that Britney Spears is bad news and even in calendar form, I have to remove her from my life.
I did call Campus Partners and found out that my loan deferrement request did not go through and my payment is late. But after the conversation with them, I am sure I filled out the form correctly. So when I repeat this process again, I'm not convinced it will change anything.
Then I watched two more episodes of Twin Peaks.
I've been reading this book by Matt Ridley called Genome. It's so interesting and so boring at the same time. I tried reading it a few times before, but with little success. Now I am going to finish it. I like the idea of the book more than actually reading. I'm like that with a lot of things. I think that's why I own so many Business albums.
I hope I am getting this right because I'm better at dropping English. My science is not tight. The book is about the human Genome. Each chapter focuses on a different gene in the Genome. But each chapter uses a different gene to focus on the evolutionary process. Ridley specifically chose each gene to tell a different part of this story. I just love how this book is all about connections, how he uses the gene that causes asthma to talk about how environment has affected the evolutionary process. That amazes me.
In the spring of 2002, I downloaded all of the My Dad Is Dead albums off of their website. I only remember this so clearly because I remember where my computer was in my dorm room at the time. Rich and I used to to change the room around every semester. I burned these albums on to 4 discs that I have never ever listened to until tonight. Thats what I've been doing for the last few hours.That's where my time has been going. On to CDs I'm going to throw away when I'm done listening to them.
It started kind of late and with my lack of motivation to do anything productive, I ended up crossing things to do off my list until all there was time for was watch Twin Peaks.
Julia called me around 12pm and said Jonathan Richman is playing the Khyber on June 14, but when I looked at my calendar, I noticed I had to work. I feel like that wouldn't be an issue if I didn't spend yesterday switching my work schedule around to go to California and the wedding with Kate in Reading. What I have learned from all this is that Britney Spears is bad news and even in calendar form, I have to remove her from my life.
I did call Campus Partners and found out that my loan deferrement request did not go through and my payment is late. But after the conversation with them, I am sure I filled out the form correctly. So when I repeat this process again, I'm not convinced it will change anything.
Then I watched two more episodes of Twin Peaks.
I've been reading this book by Matt Ridley called Genome. It's so interesting and so boring at the same time. I tried reading it a few times before, but with little success. Now I am going to finish it. I like the idea of the book more than actually reading. I'm like that with a lot of things. I think that's why I own so many Business albums.
I hope I am getting this right because I'm better at dropping English. My science is not tight. The book is about the human Genome. Each chapter focuses on a different gene in the Genome. But each chapter uses a different gene to focus on the evolutionary process. Ridley specifically chose each gene to tell a different part of this story. I just love how this book is all about connections, how he uses the gene that causes asthma to talk about how environment has affected the evolutionary process. That amazes me.
In the spring of 2002, I downloaded all of the My Dad Is Dead albums off of their website. I only remember this so clearly because I remember where my computer was in my dorm room at the time. Rich and I used to to change the room around every semester. I burned these albums on to 4 discs that I have never ever listened to until tonight. Thats what I've been doing for the last few hours.That's where my time has been going. On to CDs I'm going to throw away when I'm done listening to them.

<< Home