Mixtapes And Bagels
I sat on the floor for a real long time tonight just listening to mixtapes Jessica made me. And then I wrote for a little bit. I've figured out that I need to be not in front of my computer to get anything productive or creative done.
This morning I went to Country Bagel after the post office, which is starting to become my favorite part of the day. I got a peanut bagel not toasted, with cream cheese. It didn't taste like peanut butter, it didn't even taste like peanuts. It was actually kind of bland. But I feel like its important not to get the same thing everytime I am there. Still, I don't think I want to try the Spinach bagel.
This is what I want for my birthday.
This morning I went to Country Bagel after the post office, which is starting to become my favorite part of the day. I got a peanut bagel not toasted, with cream cheese. It didn't taste like peanut butter, it didn't even taste like peanuts. It was actually kind of bland. But I feel like its important not to get the same thing everytime I am there. Still, I don't think I want to try the Spinach bagel.
This is what I want for my birthday.

<< Home