Do You Know How It Feels To Be Wanted?
I found a cellphone at the library tonight so I tried to find out who's it was. It was almost ten and we were closing so there was a good chance the owner wouldn't be coming back. I searched through the phonebook and called the number labeled "Home" and got some old lady who couldn't hear me. I wrote down the number and called again from the phone at the circulation desk and got no answer. I figured she hadn't hung up from my previous call so I gave it a minute and called again. Still no answer. I called again one last time to leave a message and she picked up and I said I was from the library and she asked if I was the person who called before and I said yes. Then she asked who I was and I told her I was from the library. She wanted to know my number so I gave it to her. Then she hung up.
I called back again and tried to tell her about the cellphone but she wanted to know how I got the number. This went on for ten minutes she had no idea who I was, why I was calling or what I wanted.
Finally, Nirmal told me just to hang up.
I'm going to put up pictures tonight of Live Eight. I'll write a little about it later this week. I'm hanging out with Julie tomorrow and hopefully Tyler on Thursday. I don't have any plans for the weekend yet. Jill is going to visit Padget.
Started reading a new book today called Story of an African Farm. It was a book I didn't read from my Victorian Women Writers seminar. Still trying to get through Order of the Phoenix and Sentimental Education. Also Tyler gave me all these Batman graphic novels to read.
Watched the Kevin Smith DVDs last week of his college tours. Some good stuff on there but it was long, like 2 discs. Some great stories though about how he met Jason Mewes and Scott Mosier. Best of all is this story about how he got to meet Prince. Amazing.
Finished a mixtape today of all songs from tapes Jessica has made me over the past four years. Can't wait to listen to it.
Also, made CD's today for Sarah and Howard. I still owe Jill a couple and I'm almost finished the mix I'm making my sister.
I listened to Motley Crue's Too Fast For Love today while I shelved books. It's decent. Public Enemy #1 is a really good song I had forgotten about.
I called back again and tried to tell her about the cellphone but she wanted to know how I got the number. This went on for ten minutes she had no idea who I was, why I was calling or what I wanted.
Finally, Nirmal told me just to hang up.
I'm going to put up pictures tonight of Live Eight. I'll write a little about it later this week. I'm hanging out with Julie tomorrow and hopefully Tyler on Thursday. I don't have any plans for the weekend yet. Jill is going to visit Padget.
Started reading a new book today called Story of an African Farm. It was a book I didn't read from my Victorian Women Writers seminar. Still trying to get through Order of the Phoenix and Sentimental Education. Also Tyler gave me all these Batman graphic novels to read.
Watched the Kevin Smith DVDs last week of his college tours. Some good stuff on there but it was long, like 2 discs. Some great stories though about how he met Jason Mewes and Scott Mosier. Best of all is this story about how he got to meet Prince. Amazing.
Finished a mixtape today of all songs from tapes Jessica has made me over the past four years. Can't wait to listen to it.
Also, made CD's today for Sarah and Howard. I still owe Jill a couple and I'm almost finished the mix I'm making my sister.
I listened to Motley Crue's Too Fast For Love today while I shelved books. It's decent. Public Enemy #1 is a really good song I had forgotten about.

<< Home