Sunday, August 28, 2005

Yes, Samuel L. Jackson Was In Jurassic Park

I just left my room to use the computer lab. I am somehow getting wireless internet in my room but I'm not sure how. Jolie says I'm stealing it from someone else. Whatever it's superslow so I'm in the computer lab. This was the first time I left my room at night and it was a little scary because I noticed how much campus resembles Jurassic Park. I'll take pictures. Seriously, uncanny.

So classes start tomorrow and before that begins I just wanted to update this because I haven't been doing a good job of that.

I am in California. I am about to begin the process of getting my Master's Degree in Cultural Studies from Claremont Graduate University. I have two classes this semester and will be working at the Office of Marketing and Communications. I will write more about that once I start.

I'm living on campus in a place that resembles the seedier side motels at the Jersey Shore. I have two roommates Marco and Phillip. At first I thought everyone was way older than me but I think that's because I'm used to hanging out with people younger than me. I really don't feel or think I look 25.

So I had a great summer and an even better year, and I miss everyone so much. But I'm going to have fun this semester because even Max Fischer made a go of it over there at Grover Cleveland.