Drinks At 6, Quiz Is At 7, Okay, But Drinks At 6
Today, Brandon and I ate at the Scripps College dining hall. They give you a togo container there so after lunch you can bring "leftovers" home for dinner. We talked about how much our experiences out here resemble the movie Swingers. I need watch it again.
Maybe we play a lot less play station. And we don't have a big ol' crew to roll up to parties with, but other than that, its pretty similar.
Tom Petty lyrics have been sounding really poetic to me lately. The song Free Fallin' makes me want to go to the Valley. I still think he's not that good at writing a great chorus. Wished he would have hooked up with Robin Zander and Rick Nielson for an album or two. Had he been working on his hits now, he could have teamed up with The Matrix, Butch Walker, or Avril Lavigne to help him write songs rather than enlisting the aid of the less than stellar Heartbreakers*.
Maybe an album with Kay Hanely is not out of the question.
Tonight I'm meeting Christopher and Brandon at this bar Hero's or maybe it's called Heroes. I hear you can eat peanuts there and throw the shells on the floor. And then crunch crunch yr way to the bathroom or jukebox.
I hope this place isn't dead anyway
*Benmont Trench is excluded because he worked with Elvis Costello.
Maybe we play a lot less play station. And we don't have a big ol' crew to roll up to parties with, but other than that, its pretty similar.
Tom Petty lyrics have been sounding really poetic to me lately. The song Free Fallin' makes me want to go to the Valley. I still think he's not that good at writing a great chorus. Wished he would have hooked up with Robin Zander and Rick Nielson for an album or two. Had he been working on his hits now, he could have teamed up with The Matrix, Butch Walker, or Avril Lavigne to help him write songs rather than enlisting the aid of the less than stellar Heartbreakers*.
Maybe an album with Kay Hanely is not out of the question.
Tonight I'm meeting Christopher and Brandon at this bar Hero's or maybe it's called Heroes. I hear you can eat peanuts there and throw the shells on the floor. And then crunch crunch yr way to the bathroom or jukebox.
I hope this place isn't dead anyway
*Benmont Trench is excluded because he worked with Elvis Costello.

<< Home