Just Like California
The new Old 97's live album came out on September 20th.

It's 2 CDs and I totally forgot it was out already. Rob and I saw them in July at the TLA and it was a really good show.
Also found out from Hit By A Train, The Old 97's website that Rhett Miller has a solo album due out February of 2006.
True Believer will feature guest vocals on the song Firefly by Rachel Yamagata
That makes me only one degree away from Rhett Miller.
It's 2 CDs and I totally forgot it was out already. Rob and I saw them in July at the TLA and it was a really good show.
Also found out from Hit By A Train, The Old 97's website that Rhett Miller has a solo album due out February of 2006.
True Believer will feature guest vocals on the song Firefly by Rachel Yamagata
That makes me only one degree away from Rhett Miller.

<< Home