The Oh Six
My goal for this semester is to reference the movie Cocktail as much as humanly possible. The Cocktail count is at 4. 4 times so far. Brandon brought it up once, but I'm counting it because I'm sure he only thought of it because I had already been talking about it.

The Netflix Triple Feature for this week is as follows:
1. Top Gun
2. Cocktail
...and at Brandon's suggestion
3. Roadhouse
It should be awesomely bad. Who's down?
Sure some people have set goals for the Oh Six like stop smoking, exercise more, etc., but I think my goal for the year is quite admirable as well. Wish me luck.
In other Oh Six goal news, I'm not doing my 365 day project. I dropped the ball on that. I guess it doesn't have to start on January 1st, but it would have been better. Instead, I'm starting another project. It's going to be like the 30 days project only different. Over break I was rereading Nick Hornby's Songbook and I want to do something similar. I want to write about specifically California songs. Since I moved out here they've taken on this whole other meaning and significance. So I'm going to be working on a zine of essays on songs about California. If anyone has a favorite California song let me know, I'd people to contribute.

The Netflix Triple Feature for this week is as follows:
1. Top Gun
2. Cocktail
...and at Brandon's suggestion
3. Roadhouse
It should be awesomely bad. Who's down?
Sure some people have set goals for the Oh Six like stop smoking, exercise more, etc., but I think my goal for the year is quite admirable as well. Wish me luck.
In other Oh Six goal news, I'm not doing my 365 day project. I dropped the ball on that. I guess it doesn't have to start on January 1st, but it would have been better. Instead, I'm starting another project. It's going to be like the 30 days project only different. Over break I was rereading Nick Hornby's Songbook and I want to do something similar. I want to write about specifically California songs. Since I moved out here they've taken on this whole other meaning and significance. So I'm going to be working on a zine of essays on songs about California. If anyone has a favorite California song let me know, I'd people to contribute.

<< Home