Winter Break
I had a lot of fun these past few weeks home on break. About the only thing I didn't do was update this blog.
Last night Andreea and I went to a diner and drank tea and played spit in the smoking section. The diner was so crowded it was hard to breathe, competing with everyone's cigarettes. And when I started coughing I had to tell Andreea it wasn't from the smoke it was from this cold I'm getting over.

Today I went on a field trip with Andreea to search for the movie Love Actually. We couldn't find it anywhere. We went to five different stores before we found it. It was like a scavenger hunt. We drove the Porsche with the top down and listened to Fall Out Boy. We stopped to hangout at Citizen's bank, Dominic says its his favorite place to hangout in West Chester.

We went to the West Chester Soft Pretzel Factory and got hot soft pretzels, when the woman behind the counter told us we had to pay for mustard Andreea stole it instead. She said she was not going to pay for mustard.
Last night Andreea and I went to a diner and drank tea and played spit in the smoking section. The diner was so crowded it was hard to breathe, competing with everyone's cigarettes. And when I started coughing I had to tell Andreea it wasn't from the smoke it was from this cold I'm getting over.

Today I went on a field trip with Andreea to search for the movie Love Actually. We couldn't find it anywhere. We went to five different stores before we found it. It was like a scavenger hunt. We drove the Porsche with the top down and listened to Fall Out Boy. We stopped to hangout at Citizen's bank, Dominic says its his favorite place to hangout in West Chester.

We went to the West Chester Soft Pretzel Factory and got hot soft pretzels, when the woman behind the counter told us we had to pay for mustard Andreea stole it instead. She said she was not going to pay for mustard.

<< Home