Wednesday, February 08, 2006

In Other Blogs

I posted my entry for my new project This Will Be Our Year. I'm still working on the layout of the blog in HTML so it will be changing as I have time to fix it. Maybe I'll do that at work tomorrow.

My entry is kind of brief and doesn't exactly tackle ideas that I was hoping to explore. It definately gets at things I was hoping it would, but maybe not as fully as I would like.

For others working on this, I just want them to write something that gets at what that particular month was like. Mine was a lot of back and forth and I think that's what was expressed in my essay even though that was not something I tried to do. It just came out because that's what January was like for me.

If anyone reading this is interested in writing something for this that i haven't asked already, please let me know.