One Wish
It's a good thing no one is going around handing out wishes right now because I would probably waste it on asking for Holly Golightly to join the White Stripes.

And while that may seem like a great idea, they may record the possibly best rock record of all time. This would most likely be the case, but it would end in the Behind the Music episode to end all Behind the Music Episode.
Actually, it may not trump the BTM with Milli Vanilli, informing the audience that Rob or Fab, I forget which one, killed himself after filming the episode.
On second thought, the Leif Garrett one was pretty great too. Oh! and also the one where Iggy Pop says that he should be dead for the amount of drugs he did.
But anyway, Holly Golightly joining The White Stripes would be volitale. There would be definate tension between Holly and Meg White. I just really don't want to be responsible for that.
Then again, weren't Fleetwood Mac always at each others throats? They made good records right?
And while that may seem like a great idea, they may record the possibly best rock record of all time. This would most likely be the case, but it would end in the Behind the Music episode to end all Behind the Music Episode.
Actually, it may not trump the BTM with Milli Vanilli, informing the audience that Rob or Fab, I forget which one, killed himself after filming the episode.
On second thought, the Leif Garrett one was pretty great too. Oh! and also the one where Iggy Pop says that he should be dead for the amount of drugs he did.
But anyway, Holly Golightly joining The White Stripes would be volitale. There would be definate tension between Holly and Meg White. I just really don't want to be responsible for that.
Then again, weren't Fleetwood Mac always at each others throats? They made good records right?

<< Home