Rejected
When I checked the mail today I was surprised to see a letter from Bowling Green State University. Could it be they had room for me next semester? Did they have second thoughts about rejecting me? Were they kicking themselves in the foot for not seeing how much of an asset I would be to their department? Maybe someone dropped out of the program and they can only take one more student. It could happen.
So I opened it and it was just a letter saying that I have again been rejected to study at their University. Twice. Thanks. Once from the Department of Popular Culture and once from the Department of Graduate Studies.
Twice.
So I opened it and it was just a letter saying that I have again been rejected to study at their University. Twice. Thanks. Once from the Department of Popular Culture and once from the Department of Graduate Studies.
Twice.


<< Home