Lunch
Last night I finished Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix and while reading I munched on some PopTarts and finished the last of my Orange Juice. So this morning I skipped breakfast and went right to work.
During my lunch break, I went over to the Financial Aid office, just to check on something but ended up spending a good 20 minutes filling stuff out in order to get my loans secured.
Not that I was even hungry, but I didn't get much of a break left to eat. So I just bought a cookie and one of these:
During my lunch break, I went over to the Financial Aid office, just to check on something but ended up spending a good 20 minutes filling stuff out in order to get my loans secured.
Not that I was even hungry, but I didn't get much of a break left to eat. So I just bought a cookie and one of these:



<< Home