It Hit Me Like a Tom, You Hit Me Like a Tom
I went to see Spoon on Saturday with Rob, Jesse and Heather. We got there a little late and I missed a few songs from the beginning of their set. Also missed two opening bands, The Clientele and Windsor for the Derby.
Rob picked me up at like six o'clock I think. I remember he said he fell asleep. Maybe it was more like six-thirty. We met Jesse at Rob's dorm and then went to pick up Heather before we went to Lou's Restauante. In Jesse's car I had to sit on broken glass and wasn't even in the car two seconds before I cut my palm on a shard. Rob yelled at me because really, you can't take me anywhere. We got to Lou's at my guess a little after eight and then waited fifteen minutes to be seated. And then waited another hour and a half or two bottles of wine, for our food to be served. In the above review of this restaurante, it calls the service cheerful and easy going. No, it was the opposite of that. The waitress looked like she wanted to die because she had to wait on all six tables that fill the place. And then she went on to serve other tables there food before we got ours. She said ours was going to take a little longer. I guess that was because the cook was making other people's food before ours.
In the end the food ended up being really really good, but still I don't think it was worth waiting that long for. Heather made a good point when she said that We would not have cared so much if we didn't have a concert to go to.
True.
After the show I got a ride home from Marc and we went to Spence's for a drink before I got a slice of pizza and went home. I watched The Life Aquatic, but fell asleep.
In my Netflix Queue, I have Hotel Rwanda coming. I don't even remember putting that in there.
Sunday I watched Team America. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, but things are never as funny when you watch them alone. Sunday night I watched Glitter which was I actually liked. I really didn't think it was that bad. But as thinly-veiled bio-pic's go, it was no 8 Mile.
Monday I spent most of the day at the radio station catching up on work. Dr. T asked me about being DCO next month. Went over Jill and Kelly's after that to do laundry and hangout. For some reason that was not fully explained to me, Andreea was driving this Infiniti SUV, so that's what I got picked up in. Jill, Kelly, Julie, Chris, Andreea and I all went to Quizno's for dinner and got stuck in the bad storm. I missed most of it because I was so hungry.
Back at Jill and Kelly's we watched The Office Season Two and I played my new favorite game with Theodore, the one where I put the laundry basket on top of him and he doesn't try to get out.
Rob picked me up at like six o'clock I think. I remember he said he fell asleep. Maybe it was more like six-thirty. We met Jesse at Rob's dorm and then went to pick up Heather before we went to Lou's Restauante. In Jesse's car I had to sit on broken glass and wasn't even in the car two seconds before I cut my palm on a shard. Rob yelled at me because really, you can't take me anywhere. We got to Lou's at my guess a little after eight and then waited fifteen minutes to be seated. And then waited another hour and a half or two bottles of wine, for our food to be served. In the above review of this restaurante, it calls the service cheerful and easy going. No, it was the opposite of that. The waitress looked like she wanted to die because she had to wait on all six tables that fill the place. And then she went on to serve other tables there food before we got ours. She said ours was going to take a little longer. I guess that was because the cook was making other people's food before ours.
In the end the food ended up being really really good, but still I don't think it was worth waiting that long for. Heather made a good point when she said that We would not have cared so much if we didn't have a concert to go to.
True.
After the show I got a ride home from Marc and we went to Spence's for a drink before I got a slice of pizza and went home. I watched The Life Aquatic, but fell asleep.
In my Netflix Queue, I have Hotel Rwanda coming. I don't even remember putting that in there.
Sunday I watched Team America. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, but things are never as funny when you watch them alone. Sunday night I watched Glitter which was I actually liked. I really didn't think it was that bad. But as thinly-veiled bio-pic's go, it was no 8 Mile.
Monday I spent most of the day at the radio station catching up on work. Dr. T asked me about being DCO next month. Went over Jill and Kelly's after that to do laundry and hangout. For some reason that was not fully explained to me, Andreea was driving this Infiniti SUV, so that's what I got picked up in. Jill, Kelly, Julie, Chris, Andreea and I all went to Quizno's for dinner and got stuck in the bad storm. I missed most of it because I was so hungry.
Back at Jill and Kelly's we watched The Office Season Two and I played my new favorite game with Theodore, the one where I put the laundry basket on top of him and he doesn't try to get out.

<< Home