On Derrida
Things I learned from watching the Derrida documentry:
Has a siamese cat
Uses margarine
The difference between forgiveness and reconciliation
Seinfeld is not a deconstructive sitcom
Listens to talk radio
His mother could never be a philospher
Not a fan of Anne Rice novels
Last night I organized my bookshelf by the ones I've read, when I read them, ones I haven't finished, how far I am, ones I haven't read yet and ones I don't plan on reading.
Has a siamese cat
Uses margarine
The difference between forgiveness and reconciliation
Seinfeld is not a deconstructive sitcom
Listens to talk radio
His mother could never be a philospher
Not a fan of Anne Rice novels
Last night I organized my bookshelf by the ones I've read, when I read them, ones I haven't finished, how far I am, ones I haven't read yet and ones I don't plan on reading.

<< Home