You Can't Handle This Post!
Variety reports: Writer Aaron Sorkin (West Wing, Sports Night) is working on a new project for Warner Brothers. Sorkin, the witty writer who took us back stage of SportsCenter type news show in Sports Night and behind the scenes of a Democratic type White House administration in The West Wing, will dive into new material with his script focusing on a behind the scenes of a Saturday Night Live type late night sketch comedy show.
I've recently caught up with Sports Night, watching the first season on DVD and I can vouch for only the first two seasons The West Wing, which is great in small doses, so I'm looking forward to this show.
I've recently caught up with Sports Night, watching the first season on DVD and I can vouch for only the first two seasons The West Wing, which is great in small doses, so I'm looking forward to this show.

<< Home