Saturday, July 23, 2005

Billy is still crazy.

I remember a few summers ago, getting the first season of Six Feet Under on DVD and watching it straight through in like 2 days and then watching it again with my Mom and later on with Susan, and eating frozen pizza and drinking Wawa Iced Tea and feeling totally bummed out.

Well I went through that again catching up yesterday on Season Five. Last Summer I watched most of Season Two with Greg but I'm still a little behind. I know David got kidnapped and Claire was dating Mena Suvari maybe. And Nate married Lily Taylor because she was pregnant. I like that Lily Taylor is gone and David is back with Keith. They seem to have gotten back to the core cast, when everything worked really well. It's a great show, its just really heavy to watch on yr own I think.

Not doing anything this weekend. I didn't go out last night. Supposedta meet up with Rob last night but didn't. Talked to Shannon and Becky on the phone for a little bit though.

I'm working til 5 today. Maybe I'll fall asleep reading Harry Potter later.

Thursday was fun. Becky came up to visit and we went to The Painted Plate. It was like Arts and Crafts without being at camp. We both were really creative despite having to listen to the entire new Coldplay album while we were there. I can't wait to see how mine turned out.

Afterwards we had dinner at Teca and I made Becky try their black bean hummus which is one of my favorite things in the whole world.

Wednesday I was supposed to hangout with Tyler and Jill but it ended up being me Jill and Ish. Later Kelly, Andreea, and Ryan met up with us at Iron Hill. After dinner, we went to 15 North for Quizzoke.It's back by popular demand according to the website. I left at like 12:30, but we were in 2nd place. Not sure if we won or not.

Tuesday I worked til 10 and then met Pamela and her roommate at Kildare's after the Real World Austin. Then we went to the West Chester Diner for homefries. Slept at Jill and Kellys. Woke up Wednesday and had donuts and coffee with Andreea.