Bats!
I'm at work. Today is my last day and I'm working down in IMC. I didn't take my break today cause Nirmal wanted me to take it early so I could work downstairs. Instead I talked to Matt for awhile. Now I'm trapped in Joe's office, which is really messy and there's a bat loose in the library on the first floor. I keep seeing it flying around. When I was told I had to work downstairs I asked Julia if the library would be paying for my rabies shots?
Julia called public safety to tell them there was a bat in the library and the switch board operator said "What do you want me to do about it?" Oh public safety, they make you feel so safe.
Julia said she never saw a bat before so I said I would show her and then I did a google image search for batman and she laughed.
This is the third bat I saw in two days and I used to think bats only lived in Transylvania. Yesterday Becky, Matt and I were walking to the post office when we saw a dead bat on Walnut St. and last night during our wiffle ball game this bat kept swooping when the ball would be hit.
Julia called public safety to tell them there was a bat in the library and the switch board operator said "What do you want me to do about it?" Oh public safety, they make you feel so safe.
Julia said she never saw a bat before so I said I would show her and then I did a google image search for batman and she laughed.
This is the third bat I saw in two days and I used to think bats only lived in Transylvania. Yesterday Becky, Matt and I were walking to the post office when we saw a dead bat on Walnut St. and last night during our wiffle ball game this bat kept swooping when the ball would be hit.

<< Home